Believe it or not, Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Have you picked out a gift for your mom yet? Do you have a wish list for yourself? If not, don’t worry – I’ve got you covered. I’ve rounded up a list of several options that are sure to be a hit all for under $30. This way you can get a gift, and perhaps even take your mom out to lunch too! (Also, because you shouldn’t have to spend a ton to show that you care.)
Great Mother’s Day Gifts Under $30
- Lilly Pulitzer Insulated Tumblers with Lid: I love how fun these tumblers are. I always have a tumbler close by full of ice water and especially now that it’s getting warmer out. I love having the lids, too since it keeps Little’s hands from trying to grab my ice. Do these not just scream summer time? I want to be by a pool right now with these in hand.
- Sterling Silver Love Knot Post Earrings: Hubs got these earrings for me a couple of years ago and I’m glad that they are still available. I alternate between these love knots and another pair of earrings everyday. I will say that these are smaller than they appear to be on Amazon, but I’ve found them to be really perfect for everyday wear. They’re simple so they quite literally go with anything.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy: I picked this because I love little beauty things like this. I like to keep a fresh scented lotion and hand cream by almost always. This is a great gift for a mom who needs a little pampering.
- Every Day: A Five-Year Memory Book: What about a little journal. This Q&A book is great for someone who likes to journal but maybe doesn’t have time to write much each day. It’s got space for just a couple of sentences per day and is a great way to document memories during the year. The best part? You can use it for up to 5 years – so each year you can go back and see what you were doing the previous year(s). It would be really fun to do this WITH your mom so you could share your memories together.
- OPI Nail Polish, Coney Island Cotton Candy: Has anyone else been LOVING all the blush pink everything this season? Yes? Me too. I really like Opi’s version of it in this Coney Island Cotton Candy shade. Maybe get this with a manicure set, or a couple bottles of nail polish and plan and at home nails and movie night with your mama.
- Scented 3-Wick Candle: I LOVE the three wick candles from Bath & Body Works. They are so fragrant and fill the space so well with fresh scents. Pick a light, summer scent for Mother’s Day (and then a pine or cinnamon scent for Christmas)!
- Kate Spade Glass Water Bottle: Similar to the tumblers, this glass water bottle is such a fun and pretty way to stay hydrated and is great for the warmer weather!
- Blessed Ceramic Trinket Tray: I picked this one just because I thought it was pretty. I am a sucker for gold when it comes to décor and little things like this. This pretty little tray would be the perfect ring and jewelry holder. It’s great for lose coins, or any other trinkets that your mom might have. It’s also pretty just by itself.
- Desktop Photo Frame: I am always behind on printing good family photos. I love pretty frames that I can display on tabletops or hang on the wall. This would especially be a good idea if you don’t get to see your mom often – you could get a great picture of the kids, or a picture of you and your mom.
- Mama Bear Tee: My baby sister got this t-shirt for me for Christmas and it is one of my favorite shirts in my closet! It’s so fun to wear and is a great reminder to be thankful for the opportunity to be mama bear to Little.
Happy shopping! What are you getting your mom for Mother’s Day? Do you prefer big gifts or smaller gifts on Mother’s Day?
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see full disclosure.