Confetti Crispy Treats
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 bag (10 oz.) of mini marshmallows
- 5 cups of rice krispy cereal
- about 2 handfuls of rainbow sprinkles, more or less
- Melt butter over low-med heat in a large saucepan. (I turned my oven burner between 3 and 4).
- Add marshmallows and continue to stir until melted.
- Gently stir in 1 handful of sprinkles.
- Add cereal and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Press into greased baking pan (I used a 9×13 pan, but you can use smaller if you wish) and allow to cool.
- Cooling should take about 30 minutes.
How can you resist?! These are so fun and the sprinkles are so nice and festive! Trust me, you want to try these today.
P.S. These would also be fun for an upcoming July 4th party with themed red, white, and blue sprinkles. Or with chocolate chips.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see full disclosure.